The Ladies’ League promotes sociability and good fellowship among members by sponsoring and participating in tournaments and club events.
We invite all women members of Ould Newbury to join and support the Ladies’ League. We encourage you to come to the Opening Pot Luck Supper (April 20, 2015) and hear about course updates from the Pro and/or Greens Superintendent, and to connect with fellow women golfers.
Your membership includes the following:
- Opening Meeting & Potluck Supper (April 20, 2015)
- Membership in the Monday Ladybug League (for an additional fee). ONGC or Freedom Pass membership is also required.
- Membership in the Tuesday Morning League
- Flowers, etc. for significant events (transitions, etc.)
- The ONGC club dues for the Women's Golf Association of Massachusetts (WGAM)
- Locker room products
- Gifts for Pro Days and the Hiltons in the Pro Shop for their assistance throughout the year
- Closing Scramble: Sept. 29th (12:30 p.m. start)
- Closing Banquet and Awards Dinner: Sept. 29th , following Closing Scramble (Open to all ONGC women, with a nominal dinner fee for non-Ladies League members)
To join the League, send or drop off a check in the Pro Shop made out to Ould Newbury Ladies League.
NOTE: The Ould Newbury Ladies’ League welcomes non-ONGC members to participate in our Tuesday morning league play. Non-ONGC members’ dues include an invitation and participation in our Opening and Closing events and awards. Non-ONGC members are responsible for greens fees
- President: Kathy Melia
- Vice President: Lucille Lang
- Secretary: Jesslyn Sullivan
- Treasurer: Barbara Wood
- Officer atLarge: Donna Osborne
- Member-Guest: Lucille Lang, Donna Obsorne
- Spring Cup: Louise Healey
- Fall Cup: Leea Trussell, Jane McDonald
- North Shore League: Leea Trussell
- Chip-Ins, Birdies, Ringers: Catharine Garnache, Barbara Wood
- Ladybug League: Lucille Lang, Donna Obsorne
- Handicaps: Judy Hilton
- Tuesday Morning League: Lucille Lang
- Women's Club Tournaments: Lousie Healey, Karen Miller