Golf Cart Rules
Modified 90 Degree Rule (rev. 8/23/18)
- Stay on the cart path until you are level with your golf ball, then make a 90-degree turn off the cart path and drive straight across to the ball. Hit your ball and return to the cart path at its closest point
- If you need to drive your cart to yousr companion’s ball, please drive in the fairway and NOT in the rough. Continuous traffic in the rough or areas that do not receive much water causes the ground to compact and kills the grass.
Carts are NOT permitted within 50 yards of any green (see exception below)
- Follow new exit signage in front of greens
- Exception – Cart with a handicap flag (please consult Pro Shop for rules)
Carts Permitted On: Holes 1, 2, 4 and upper 8 (Modified 90 Degree Rule)
- 2nd and 8th Tee Box – DO NOT drive your cart off the path to get closer to the tee box. Park the cart in the designated cart path area. (Exception – carts with handicap flag)
Cart Path Only: Holes 3, 5, 6, 7, and 9
- Carts must always remain on the path on holes 3, 5, 6, 7 and 9
- 9th Hole – PLEASE DO NOT DRIVE YOUR CART ACROSS THE FAIRWAY. IF YOU HIT A POOR TEE SHOT, PARK THE CART ON THE PATH, GRAB A FEW CLUBS AND WALK TO YOUR BALL – NO EXCEPTIONS.
5th Tee – Forward Tee (behind 4th green)
- A designated cart path will be marked. Please stay on path to left of the 4th green in order not to damage grass and playing surface around the 4th green.