Our experienced golf staff and member volunteers make Ould Newbury Golf Club ideal for your child to learn the game of golf, setting them up for a lifetime of enjoyment.
IMPORTANT: Please note that sign up must be made in person at the Ould Newbury Pro Shop. Please bring the completed enrollment form and payment.
2017 Junior Clinic Schedule
All sessions run Wednesday through Friday
- Session 1: July 12, 13, 14 - 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Session 2: July 26, 27, 28 - 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Session 3: August 16, 17, 18 - 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Golf Clinic Details
- Introduction to The Game of Golf, covering all aspects including:
- putting, chipping, pitching
- irons, woods, and more.
- Lots of fun and prizes
- 3 days/9 hours of instruction
- Includes Lunch & USGA RULES BOOK
- 6:1 Student/Teacher ratio
- Enrollment Fee: $150 (there will be a $10 discount for each additional family member registered)
Each Session will also include focus on the total game of golf for advanced players, from tee to green, including correct practice and pre-round preparation.
IMPORTANT: Please note that sign up must be made in person at the Ould Newbury Pro Shop. Please bring both the completed enrollment form and payment. Checks should be made payable to Ould Newbury Golf Club